My life

I am Juan Pablo Ripoll Triana, I have 15 years old. I expect that in this year I will find so many things that I will need in my future, I like many science like: technology, biology, chemistry and astronomy, astronomy is one of my favorites, I am very curious with all the things and more with the things I like. I also like many sports like: football, volleyball, datchball and swimming.
I play all of them when can, I think I am good in all of them, but in the best I am is in swimming I practice swimming since I was young, I win so many competitions representing my previous school: Liceo De Cervantes, I competed with very much schools here in Barranquilla, in almost all the competitions I win in the first place I am a very good swimmer.
My dream is to do all the things I like when I grow up and help the world with some invention or me as a person and try to make this world a better place and be an example to people that with small good deeds we can do a difference and that all of the good we sow we collect in the future.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The Raven essay 600

The Devil and Tom Walker

The chilling adventures of a baby sitter